About the center
The purpose of the Competence Center
Providing conditions for the development and improvement of the efficiency of agricultural producers-small and medium-sized enterprises, increasing their share in the formation of the gross regional product (GRP) in the Jewish Autonomous Region
The authorized body responsible for the functioning of the CSHK is the Department of Agriculture of the Government of the Jewish Autonomous Region. The main principle of support for agricultural producers – SMEs, small and medium-sized enterprises and SPOCs-is the application procedure for applying for support.
Recipients of support:
Agricultural producers – subjects of SMEs, LPH and SPoC
Individuals planning to carry out business activities in the field of agriculture
Support can not be provided for agricultural producers of the subjects- SMEs, LPH and SPOCs:
- Credit organizations, insurance organizations (with the exception of consumer cooperatives), investment funds, non-state pension funds, professional participants in the securities market, pawnshops
- Carrying out business activities in the field of gambling business
- Who are, in accordance with the procedure established by the legislation of the Russian Federation on currency regulation and currency control, non-residents of the Russian Federation, with the exception of cases stipulated by international treaties of the Russian Federation
The provision of support should be refused if the subjects – SMEs, LPH and SPoC:
- Are a foreign legal entity, as well as a Russian legal entity, in the authorized (share) capital of which the share of participation of foreign legal entities, the place of registration which is the state (territory) included in the approved by the Ministry of Finance In the Russian Federation, the list of states and territories that provide preferential tax treatment and / or do not provide for disclosure and provision of information when conducting financial transactions (offshore zones), in total, exceeds 50 percent
- They have funds from the federal and regional budgets
- Have an outstanding obligation to pay taxes, fees, insurance premiums, penalties, fines and interest payable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on taxes and fees, on the date of providing support
- They are in the process of liquidation, reorganization, and no procedure has been introduced for them The activity of the Cooperative should not be suspended in accordance with the procedure provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.